The ADaM Advanced Topics training explores topics beyond ADaM Core Theory and Application. Course topics are drawn from real-world examples identified through the standard development process as well as by the CDISC user community and our expert ADaM instructors.
Attendees are expected to have 1-2 years of hands-on experience to take full advantage of this training (e.g., knowledge of fundamental principles, familiarity with basic ADaM Rules and best practices, knowledge of ADSL, BDS, and OCCDS classes)
Course Education Units (CEUs)
The learner must receive a score of 80% or higher on the Final Assessment to earn 1.1 IACET CEUs.
• Describe material relevant to submission, including ADaM metadata.
• Recognize when to use an intermediate dataset, designing a complex data flow that adheres to the ADaM fundamental principles.
• Demonstrate when and how to use criteria variables in BDS.
• Correctly implement commonly misused variables.
• Identify the limitations of automated conformance checks.
• Choose the appropriate dataset structure in order to produce an analysis-ready dataset.
- Module 1: Metadata
- Module 2: Traceability in complex data flows
- Module 3: Adding Criteria Variables to BDS
- Module 4: Building Better ADaM
- Module 5: Choosing the Best ADaM structure
Mon, 29 May - 1 June, 2023
09.00-12.00 CEST - Zoom
Mon, 2-5 Oct, 2023
09.00-12.30 ET - Zoom
|ADaM Advanced||Mon, 29 May - 1 June, 2023||EU||09.00-12.00 CEST - Zoom||$1,260.00|
|ADaM Advanced||Mon, 2-5 Oct, 2023||US||09.00-12.30 ET - Zoom||$1,260.00|